Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Stress

First of all, stress is pressure or tension exerted on a material object. Secondly, stress is a state of mental or emotional strain or tension resulting from adverse or very demanding circumstances. Thirdly, stress is something that will also give you white hair. Lastly, stress will also give you sleeping problems.

First of all, one of my stress is Algebra 1. Specifically, the reason why Algebra 1 is my stress is because some of the lessons I do not really understand. Especially,when it comes to a test or quiz. Consequently, some of the problems I do not how to do it because I had a hard time learning it. As a results, of my grades become low and that is one of my stress. Therefore, I need to ask my teacher for help to I can have good grades and have no stress.




No comments:

Post a Comment