Friday, January 10, 2014

New Years Resolution

First of all, most of New Year's resolutions are in that one picture on the left. For example, I need too stop procrastinating. Eventually, I need too be more responsible when it comes to school. Especially, when it comes to projects. However,  being responsible is quiet hard for me because I am a lazy person. In fact, I need to be putting the phone down more then " Being Connected". Futhermore, I need to start going outside and be playing with friends or doing something energetic. 



Although I know I may not complete all my New Years resolutions but it will be good to try next year. Specifically, it is sorta hard for me too do some of my resolutions. For example, putting down my phone is hard. I always use my phone like I am glued too it. In addition, I  would rather go out and do adventurous stuff then staying home on my phone. 



Sources:http://www.ncsasports.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/new-years-resolutions.jpg
http://plainadventure.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/New-Years-Resolution-2014.png

No comments:

Post a Comment