Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Most Influential Person

First of all, the influential person I look up to is my mom. She has always been there for me. She inspire me to work hard and try my best in school. She has done a lot for me and family. In fact, she is the best mother I have. Consequently, she makes me mad and I make her mad. Afterwards, we forgive each other. 


Eventually, I can never stay mad at my mom. For example, if she gets mad at me for something I did not do, obviously I will also get mad, but not for too long. I really hate when I see my mom crying. Especially, when I am in front of her. It just breaks my heart seeing her. Therefore, I try too make her happy.  



Source: http://www.google.com/search?q=most+influential&rlz=1C1KMZB_enGU553GU553&espv=210&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=_mLgUsuxEI7ZoATl-oKgAg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg&biw=1024&bih=677&surl=1#q=influential&surl=1&tbm=isch

No comments:

Post a Comment